Subclass 500 Student visa

This is a temporary visa to study up to 5 years. To continue studying in Australia, applicant must apply for a new Student visa. Applicant can include their family members when they lodge their visa application.

You must be

  • a genuine temporary entrant and intend to return home after studying in Australia.
  • meet the character requirement
  • meet the health requirement
  • provide evidence of enrolment
  • meet English language requirements
  • have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia including cost of living, course tuition fees and travel expenses
    and all applicants must meet other requirements before lodging a visa application.

If applicant hold or held a student visa and completed specific qualifications in Australia in the last six months, they might be eligible for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).

Do you want to speak with one of our Registered Migration Agent and need to know more about this visa , please fill out the form below and submit .