Subclass 500 Student visa
This is a temporary visa to study up to 5 years. To continue studying in Australia, applicant must apply for a new Student visa. Applicant can include their family members when they lodge their visa application.
You must be
- a genuine temporary entrant and intend to return home after studying in Australia.
- meet the character requirement
- meet the health requirement
- provide evidence of enrolment
- meet English language requirements
- have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia including cost of living, course tuition fees and travel expenses
and all applicants must meet other requirements before lodging a visa application.
If applicant hold or held a student visa and completed specific qualifications in Australia in the last six months, they might be eligible for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
Do you want to speak with one of our Registered Migration Agent and need to know more about this visa , please fill out the form below and submit .